Application is a multi-tenant platform for support of clinical trials business workflow. Platform unites raters, subjects, sponsors and customer personnel into a single fully automated process of clinical trials setup and execution. What involves all: trial assessment forms preparation, trial protocol set up, medical records gathering and review.
Technically the product consists of 3 major parts:
1. Multiple clients (ASP.NET MVC Web portal, Windows 8 tablet application, Android OS Xamarin application)
2. Micro-service backed (ASP.NET Core, Amazon SQS, WCF)
3. Data storage (MS SQL server, Amazon S3)
• At least 2+ years of DevOps experience or similar role focused on reliability, high-availability, performance, backup and recovery, and automation of everything
• .NET stack is preferred
• Experience in TeamCity or any other Continuous Integration solutions
• Experience with Octopus Deploy or any other continuous deployment solutions
• Experience with PowerShell is must have
• Skills in IIS configuration
• Experience with SQL Server
• Experience in maintenance and configuration of Source Controls. Git (BitBucket) is used on the project.
• Understand container runtimes (Docker) and virtualization technologies
• Experience of Agile development
• Be a team player and have a positive attitude with a passion to improve current work procedures
Would be a plus
• AWS experience
• Experience in deployment to Google AppStore (Mobiile app)
• Experience in troubleshooting and administering Windows system, dealing with fine tuning instrumentation and monitoring systems
• Experience of infrastructure/IP networks
• Basic knowledge in virtualization (VMware)
• Knowing how to configure Atlassian products and their integration
• Intermediate or higher, written and spoken
• Daily meetings with US based stakeholders
• Create, update and maintain configurations for all environments
• Working with Continuous Integration to resolve development and QA teams needs
• Create, update and maintain fully automated deployment process
• Support development process with any kind of help: source control, equipment maintenance, integration between systems and software, notifications, etc.
• Release process / deployment handling, communication with the client representatives
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.