We are looking for an Auto QA engineer who desire to work on exciting project: creation of system that provides a simple, easy-to-use process for documenting and maintaining firestop and fire protection systems. End users are firestop specialists.
- Strong knowledge of concepts, activities and deliverables in Software Testing area, 5 +years of experience
- Strong background in Automated Testing with at least 1+ years of related experience
- Excellent understanding of Agile SDP. Worked on agile projects
- Have practical experience in development and good understanding of the following testing artefacts: test plan, test design, test case, test script, bug report
- Good theoretical and practical programming skills in Java with at least 1-2 years of related experience
- Reading-Writing / Speaking English – Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the developers and come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Create/track/retest software defects in the designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development, manual QA and product management staff on auto test coverage
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.