This is a great opportunity for engineer to work with modern cloud technologies, get extensive knowledge in video delivery domain and deep understanding of the complex media processing system. You can get experience of work with cloud-based OTT systems which stream hundreds of video channels 24/7 to hundred thousands of end users. From test automation side you will be able to participate in testing different system components, develop your skills of test creation and optimization, learn best practices from senior teammates and contribute in project-wide automation improvements.
Our automation Team is distributed between several locations (Kiev, Hong-Kong, France, US, Israel) and has 20+ members (10 of them are located in Kiev). We are responsible for keeping extensive test coverage, maintaining critical test suites, improving test framework, providing high-quality test planning and helping R&D department to deliver high-quiality software to the end users in time.
- experience in programming/automated testing, knowledge of algorithms;
- at least 1 year of practical experience in software QA automation;
- good analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- experience in creating and maintaining test documentation (bug reports, test cases);
- ability to work independently (though collaboratively) and a willingness to learn;
- flexibility in conditions of changing priorities;
- intermediate English (both spoken and written).
- experience with Selenium WebDriver;
- experience with requirements gathering, design and implementation;
- experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS and GCP, Kubernetes);
- knowledge in video delivery domain (transcoding, streaming, packaging);
- experience with Agile methodology, JIRA, Confluence;
- knowledge in Linux, networking.
- troubleshoot and reproduce issues, report and process defects;
- analyze product requirements and identify test requirements;
- communicate effectively within large distributed R&D team;
- do exploratory testing in order to understand product functionality and use cases;
- be a part of SCRUM Team (participate in Team planning, tasks estimation, implementation, sprint demos, process improvements).
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.