We are looking for a strong individual, who would be able to act as a technical adviser, consultant and drive pre-sales activities. You will be responsible for interacting with a prospect and existing customers, cooperate with senior, executive level (CIO/CTO/senior technology personnel) and be part of an effective presales/SME team. You will join existing account or have a cross-account, cross-functional responsibilities.
- 10 years of experience in software development projects, with a record of strong technology achievements
- Experience in the role of a Chief Architect or a CTO/CIO in an organization
- Experience in modern architectures, including microservices and containerization
- Experience in designing cloud-native systems
- Experience in building secure and distributed systems using modern security practices, especially enterprise level
- Modern API platform design skills
- Good knowledge of modern data architectures (e.g. event-driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real-time analytics into customer applications)
- Experience in creating the architecture for low latency, high throughput, high performance and Highly Available Systems
- Excellent communication skills to foster interactions and build strong stakeholder relationships in customer organizations
- Proficiency in English
- Work with key customers and with the account sales and delivery teams at a presales stage to map and define technology solutions for large and complex enterprise programs or software products and platforms
- Provide thought leadership to prospects and customers on the best technologies, products, and platforms, and lead the assessment and design of current and future state architectures, perform gap analysis, and develop transformation roadmaps.
- Responsible for driving the technical excellence of the engineering organization and support the implementation of delivery pipelines with modern delivery technologies
- Provide technical guidance to clients and engineering teams in migrating away from monolithic systems to a modern services architecture
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.