As a full-lifecycle product development services company, we offer the opportunity to work on cutting-edge products in collaboration with other engineers who are experts in their fields. We offer competitive salaries, the stability of a global company, and customized professional development that gives you exposure to a variety of projects, trainings, and endless growth opportunities.
- Experience in tech leading small/medium size teams of developers.
- Practice in design and development of Multi-tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices.
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles.
- Working with Oracle databases , good knowledge of SQL , queries tuning and optimization, strong knowledge of relational database basis.
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills.
- Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures and algorithms experience.
- Supervising software development process (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.).
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer's subject matter experts.
- Experience in unit testing with JUnit/Mockito.
- Knowledge of static code analysis, including Sonar.
- Microservices architecture.
- Involved in all stages of development including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, release and product support
- Work to debug and implement new changes to systems as they are prioritized
- Give technical direction and guidance to more junior Software Developers
- Take the lead on projects that involve multiple contributing software developers.
- Analyze and repair reported software problems
- Facilitate a high level of technical communication with the Customer Service group
- Implement new features and modifications
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.