As the panoramic head captures everything at all times and with high resolution during an event, nothing is missed. A number of unique ML/AI based algorithms provide with automatic game parts identification, HD viewport production and creation of 'smart' highlights based on specific game moments and situations.
- 3+ years of commercial experience as software engineer in related area
- Strong understanding of OOP, C/C++
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, concurrency, complexity analysis, data structures, problem-solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
- Hands-on experience with building Linux based applications
- Experience with protobuf, ffmpeg, skia (and/or similar) and building command line tools/apps
- Good communication and cooperation skills for effective teamwork; ability to work without guidance and supervision is a must
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least intermediate English level, both verbal and written skills
- Build a new service from scratch for managing video clips and highlights
- Close work with client architect team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (client and local) to brainstorm about new products, design, and ship new features
- Run testing scripts/tools for checking e2e work and app reliability
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.