Development an Internet of Things (IoT) development platform, what is aimed at simplifying affordable connectivity in smart cities, healthcare, agriculture, energy, and sharing platforms. Customer - multinational telecommunications conglomerate. Business trips to USA are required.
- Looking for a skilled software engineer, who will contribute to system based on micro services architecture, enhance it and integrate to different environments like Marathon/Kubernetes/AWS.
- Experience with Golanag at least 2 years
- Experience in any MQ systems is required, rabbitmq is preferred
- Experience using SQL / NOSQL databases, ELK Stack would be preferred
- Experience with Apache Tomcat/Jetty, Maven, Docker is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
Marathon, Mesos, RabbitMQ
- Design and build well documented, easy to use, fault tolerant, scalable services
- Participate in performance metrics KPI’s and do improvements to it
- Collaborate on architecture and technology best practices across the
- Organization, contribute with innovations and new software approaches
- Perform 99.99% test coverage using unit, functional and integration testing
- Work together with Scrum Master and team members to understand product
- Requirements and collaborate with different teams to integrate, test and develop services
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.