Our client is a top healthcare device manufacturers from USA and Europe, aimed to innovate and rock the market. The project represents a big system including integration between the embedded device, mobile application, and web services, and because of this, we are focusing a lot on the security aspects of the embedded system. The project is very structured and process driven and it is considered as technical excellence, so we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Understanding of Embedded software testing
- Experience in Web Testing, cross-browser and cross-platform
- Knowledge of aspects of database and security testing
- Strong knowledge of concepts, activities and deliverables in Software Testing and its place in SDLC
- Wide range of test types and techniques
- Experience in Test Design implementation based on Test Strategy or Test Plan
- Experience in Test Cases creation and maintenance (using different test strategies to create test cases that cover positive, negative, and boundary case testing)
- Good defect finding and reporting skills
- Ability to learn quickly and grow in technical area
- English: Intermediate or higher (both written and verbal)
- Analyze project documentation and requirements.
- Design, create and update SW test documentation with full feature coverage
- Execute a set of test cases, in line with the test plan and development schedule, clearly and accurately reporting test results and progress
- Prepare test reports and participate in team status meetings
- Find defects, including most complex defects, report the steps to reproduce independently and communicate issues with development and other stakeholders
- Track product defects found during verification/validation testing and report issue status to management.
- Communicate with customer on status calls and discuss technical aspects of working scope.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.