GlobalLogic has partnered with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products. At the moment we are looking for Program Coordinator for Automotive and Industrial division.
- Upper-intermediate English, both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) backed by usage experience
- Quick and self-motivated learner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours when needed without specific request
- Careful, thorough, dependable, well-organized, meticulous, well-disciplined
- Highly proactive, willing to go beyond defined scope of responsibilities in order to get things done right
- Knowledge of business ethics and communications
- Strong reporting skills, analytical skills
- Coordinate resource allocations and time reports
- Prepare and validate invoices and billing statements
- Create drafts of project budget forecasts
- Validate profitability reports
- Create and maintain program-level documentation (process requirements, internal instructions, records of the experience gained on past projects, etc.)
- Drive maintenance of internal management systems (dashboards, etc.) ensuring they are up-to-date
- Prepare and validate internal and external reports on request
- Provide support for visits organization (customers representatives visiting company premises or vice versa)
- Provide support in organization of program-specific trainings and events
- Work with company’s internal departments (HR, recruiting, ES, travel, etc.) and with customers representatives on program management requests
- Other duties as assigned
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.