As a full-lifecycle product development services company, we offer the opportunity to work on cutting-edge products in collaboration with other engineers who are experts in their fields. We offer competitive salaries, the stability of a global company, and customized professional development that gives you exposure to a variety of projects, trainings, and endless growth opportunities.
- 4+ years of Java experience, developing distributed web systems in Java;
- Strong OO-design and -programming skills preferred;
- Experience of developing RESTful APIs;
- Experience in server-side development of services, e.g. with Tomcat, Jetty, Karaf;
- Experience in the design and development of message-oriented, service based solutions;
- Experience in creating modular systems and API design;
- Experience developing solutions for the Linux platform; knowledge of Bash;
- Experience in implementing network-based architectures;
- Experience writing software using Test-Driven Development principles.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Experience with highly available, scalable and fault-tolerant systems;
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Designs should be based on sound SOA best practices that support modular integrated design concepts;
- Assess, Design, and Deliver an Integration Architecture that supports High Availability and Scalability.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.