The web-based ecosystem for mechanical, electrical and plumbing business domain. The goal is to create a brand new web-platform to contain the existing solutions for the construction industry, which will be either migrated to the new platform or created from scratch. The anticipated timeline for the project is 1-3 years.
The development of the platform has started 2 months ago, so the developers will mostly deal with no legacy code.
- At least 5 years of relevant development experience on different projects
- Familiarity with client/server architectures
- Excellent design and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of OOP, design patterns, software development principles and best practices
- Advanced skill with .NET Framework
- Experience with .NET Core
- Advanced skill with ASP.NET MVC, Web API, REST
- Experience developing web service clients
- MS SQL Server Experience
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience with agile and other development methodologies
- Angular 2/5 experience is a plus
- Collaborate with Project Managers, peers, and Business Analysts to accomplish a coordinated implementation effort
- New features implementation
- Requirements analysis and estimation
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.