The product provides with a full broadcasting solution for amateurs, broadcasters, sports leagues, clubs, coaches and consumers, offering unique, interactive and immersive viewing experiences. The system consists of a unique panoramic camera head and standard computers that run proprietary algorithms for Pano/HD video control and camera control.
- 4+ years of experience as a web engineer
- Strong knowledge of application design principles, experience with development RESTful interfaces using Nodejs and MongoDB
- Experience with Docker container technology, ELK stack
- Strong understanding and practical experience of unit testing
- Good understanding and practical experience with build tools (e.g. Webpack, Gulp/Grunt)
- Good knowledge of Agile team environment, process and tools (e.g. Git, Jira, Confluence)
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery principles
- Strong communication skills with upper-intermediate English level
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Experience with SDK design and development
- Experience with Cloud Based Services (AWS, Azure), video streaming solution integrations (e.g. Akamai, Wowza, Zixi)
Knowledge of and experience with web frameworks/libraries(e.g. Angularjs, React, Vue)
- Practical experience with PostgreSQL database
- Experience with integration and management any analytics/monitoring tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Youbora)
- Experience with using WebServices, WebSockets, RabbitMQ
Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, AngularJS, react, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
- Communicate clear instructions to team members, provide them with code review and guidance
- Assist program manager with vendor selection/evaluation and process monitoring
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach defined goals
- Write well designed, efficient server-side and client-side code by using best software development practices
- Creating of new SDK and API interfaces and support of existing components
- Refactoring and optimizing existing code, defects investigation, bug-fixing and troubleshooting
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.