Our Client is a major provider of software and framework solutions for clinical trials for Pharma Companies. Many years of experience on the market and proprietary techniques and approaches allow building cutting-edge solutions, which mitigate the trial risks and increase the potential and the success of the study results
• At least 5 years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing on a project
• Practical experience with testing artifacts: test plan, test design, test case, test script, bug report
• In-depth knowledge of QA methodology and tools
• Understanding of Agile SDP
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate or higher, written and spoken
• Daily meetings with US-based stakeholders
• Perform system, functional, data, integration, user acceptance, performance, and regression testing
• Work in a dynamic Agile based environment
• Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team
• Demonstrate passion about building high-quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.