A leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices is developing an internal AWS cloud-based backend information system that will interact with a number of apps (web apps + mobile apps) in order to streamline efficient information exchange and communication between different systems. A team comprised of key specialists together with onsite Dev Lead is required to be deployed for initial assessment, refinement and further evolution of the client's solution through the application of best design practices and efficient end-to-end delivery.
- 3+ years of developing and bolstering automated QA systems and associated test strategies
- Has extensive experience with different test strategies for mobile applications
- Has developed automated unit and integration tests for iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in Android, Appium, UiAutomator automatization
- Experience with Jenkins or other build automation tools
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts with JAVA
- Strong understanding of web UI and services automation testing
- Experience working with business-critical customer-facing applications (user interfaces, APIs and back-end services)
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail-oriented documents and communications.
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Participate in designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices and evaluating product quality
- Maintain and expand Test Coverage
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the development team
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Develop and execute end-to-end automated tests
- Develop and maintain test documentation
- Work closely with development and product management staff
- Assisting with manual testing if required
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.