We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our project at GlobalLogic. Working in a fast paced environment collaborating with a team of very talented people, you will be responsible for the automation for the Open Source Integration Products to improve the platform’s quality and stability. You will define acceptance criteria and design and develop corresponding automated system tests to ensure a high quality of our Integration products in the Cloud and on-premise. The tests are highly automated and would allow you to work mainly on software development (Java), automated deployment and continuous integration.
Our client is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud, data and application integration space. It is a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. The end customers are thought leaders in data integration, cloud, and big data, and they represent some of the biggest and best names in retail, financial services, consumer products, and business services.
Products enable data-driven companies to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to make informed business decisions. The architecture and technology uniquely position our client to take advantage of constant innovation in data and processing technologies, such as Hadoop and Spark. As a result, we provide the fastest, most scalable data integration platform in the industry, and we support Big Data natively. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
- Over 4 years of practical experience in the role of a Software Developer (Java) or QA automation Engineer;
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in testing techniques;
- Some experience in Load and performance testing;
- Basic knowledge in a scripting language (i.e. groovy and shell);
- Good understanding of REST & SOAP-based services;
- Good working knowledge of at least one Linux/Unix based platform as well as Windows;
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Experience in working within a distributed international agile team environment;
- Passionate about software quality to provide the best experience to our customers.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience work in/with Cloud Environments / Deployments (g. AWS, Azure);
- Understanding of Container and Container Orchestration technologies (g. Docker / Kubernetes);
- Understanding of (one or more) REST & SOAP based services related protocols and standards (e.g. Apache CXF), OSGi (e.g. Apache Karaf), Enterprise Integration Pattern (e.g. Apache Camel), Messaging / Streaming (e.g. Apache ActiveMQ / Kafka), Microservices (e.g. Spring Boot).
- Design and development of automation framework components for our runtime and UI tests;
- Implement fully automated integration and system tests following a BDD (Behaviour Driven Development);
- Ensure the tests can be run in a continuous integration pipeline end-to-end, from environments provisioning to the test results report;
- Analyze, report and track defects.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.