Java Engineer – Ascend Program IRC159223
|Location||India - Noida, Bangalore, Nagpur|
|Skills||Java, NoSQL, PostgreSQL|
Java Developer, Accelerate Program.
– 3 to 5 months program comprising of training on emerging tech stack & internship on live development projects
– B.E/ B. Tech/ M. Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Communication/ IT engineering
– M.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)/ MCA from Tier 1 institute
– 12- 36 months of experience in software development with Java
Must have skills
– Strong coding skills in Java programming and understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles.
– Strong understanding of Data structures, Design patterns, Relational Database Design Principles
Good to have skills
– Experience in NoSQL/ PostgreSQL or equivalent RDBMS
– Understanding of Agile Development methodologies.
– Self learner with passion for learning new technologies along with a creative problem solving approach.
– Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and be able to express their understanding and thoughts.
– Should be adaptable to new ideas and have an out of box thinking approach.
– Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment.
Java, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Java Backend developer in the Accelerate Program will use agile methodology to design, develop and deploy enterprise applications/platforms with modern architectural practices. He/She will be enrolled in a salaried training program offering accelerated career opportunities by being trained on advanced tech stack. Post successful completion of 3-5 months of Accelerate Program, he/she will be deployed in digital transformational projects within the biggest names across the globe.
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.