QA Engineer (Manual) IRC167465
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires, La Plata, Mendoza|
|Designation:||Senior QA Analyst|
|Skills:||Java Workflow Tooling (JWT), JSON, SQL|
As WBD continues to reach more and more partners and devices, we need to ensure consistent
QA expertise, including writing quality test cases and working with internal / external partners on
joint triage sessions. This position is critical in ensuring quality partner deliverables for the
Global Partner Integrations (GPI) team and part of a unified team consisting of Technical
Account Manager, Ops Engineers, and Solution Architects.
Required Working Hours – Non-negotiable
● Regular Working hours would be 11AM to 8PM EST. May be required to support
partners in other timezones as needed
● Be available to support critical outage situation
● Hands-on experience with STB testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Must have experience performing independent investigations by leveraging dashboards
(Grafana/Kibana/DataBricks), system logs and advanced SQL queries
● Experience in JWT, JSON and OAuth technologies
● Experience and knowledge of ITIL principles would be a great advantage
● Identify repetitive or time consuming processes that can be automated, and deliver a
sustainable solution that can be leveraged for other areas as needed
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test case
● Must have at least 5 years of experience in quality assurance functions for software
product with global footprint
● Partner with technical product managers to gain deep understanding of individual
partner integrations and create comprehensive test cases to ensure quality deliverables
● Partner with GPI teams to provide launch support including UAT / Production validation,
as well as post-launch validation exercises with internal teams, as well as partners
● Support other teams as needed to test and perform ongoing health checks and
monitoring of the partner integrations (STB and SAM integrations)
● Ability to learn other systems/ tools provided
● Experience using Github, Jira and Confluence
Was wir anbieten
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.