Functional Owner (Automotive) (m/f/x) IRC151238
|Standort:||Germany - Berlin, Cologne, Stuttgart|
|Fähigkeiten:||ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, CAN, Configuration Management, Confluence, HMI, IBM Rational DOORS, JIRA, Requirement Engineering, Test management|
In unseren Projekten arbeiten wir für unsere Kunden an den Fahrzeugen der übernächsten Generation im Bereich Elektromobilität und Autonomous Driving
- Technical feasibility analysis and technical concept development
- Creation, coordination and continuous development of the functional specification and the corresponding backlog (requirement specifications, user stories, epics, …)
- Coordination of requirements with suppliers and support of function implementation
- Specification of interfaces
- Creation of architecture concepts/proposals
- Creation of functional descriptions and specifications as well as architecture diagrams
- Definition of requirements for the development environment
- Support of homologation processes
- Definition and coordination of the HMI concept together with front end experts
- Participation in concept work (for offer concepts and implementation of the function)
- Creation and evaluation of error tickets
Enterprise Architect, Embedded, ISO 26262, C, AUTOSAR
- Change management: evaluating and communicating changes to the function, formulating, posting and representing CRs.
- Responsibility for the content of CRs, incl. plausibility checks. Incorporation of a CR into the specification and coordination of the CR work.
- Incorporation of country-specific requirements
- Coordination with test managers, project managers, requirements managers, error managers
- Project management, project planning & controlling
- Adoption of the functional safety requirements into the functional description
- Coordination of the specification and implementation with the architects, system managers, component managers and suppliers
- Coordination of the function with function realization managers
- Supervision/coordination/organization/support of necessary certification projects
- Participation in verifications
- Participation in test and trial runs
- Requesting interfaces and signals
- Specifying diagnostic requirements and measured values and coordinating them with the person responsible for diagnostics
Was wir anbieten
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professinal certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
Über GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.