Line Manager IRC156282
|Standort:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Fähigkeiten:||Agile, Management, People Development|
For several years we have been providing software development for the automotive industry in line with the newest standards. We have developed a team of high-level specialists responsible for different aspects of automotive software. With starting new projects and expanding existing ones we are growing now and hence looking for an enthusiastic leader to join our team. Be prepared for the interesting challenges making an impact on the company’s development, giving a sense of responsibility, and satisfaction.
- Strong leadership including ability to empower people, coaching and mentoring
- Experience in team coordination in IT projects
- Very Good understanding of the software development process and business related fields
- Excellent communication and presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Networking and collaboration skills, openness to cooperation with different business partners and establish a productive partnership
- Self drive and working actively and independently towards targets, focusing on results
- Very good command of English both in speech and writing
- Providing leadership and direction to one of delivery teams in line with company strategy and customer needs
- Competence development and utilization of staff allocated to the Team
- Tight collaboration with delivery team globally
- Managing the motivation and performance of people, giving regular feedback
- Review and make salary decisions
- Defining the roadmap for the technical areas assigned to your business line
- Day-to-day cooperation with Project Managers in people management area
- Sharing knowledge in a manner that helps people to develop their competence
- Engaging internal and external technical community to promote, learn and teach
- Close cooperation with HR and recruitment team in recruiting and hiring talents to fill team positions
Was wir anbieten
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Über GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.