SDET / QA Automation Engineer (Java) IRC156804
|Fähigkeiten:||Java, Manual functional testing, QA Automation|
We are looking for a SDET / QA Automation Engineer (Java) to join our ambitious project dedicated to one of the clients of our Fin-tech portfolio. The successful candidate will be working as a part of the Scrum team working on UI and backend agile development for financial applications. A team comprised of key specialists together with onsite stakeholders is required to be deployed for initial assessment, refinement, testing and further evolution of the client’s solution through the application of best design practices and efficient end-to-end delivery.
We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. You will be part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland. This Project is a part of the Multi-Year Program Plan.
- 2+ years of developing and bolstering automated QA systems and associated test strategies.
- Experience working with business-critical customer-facing applications (user interfaces, APIs and back-end services).
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail-oriented documents and communications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts with JAVA
- Strong understanding of web UI and services automation testing
- Experience with Jenkins or other build automation tools
- English at an advanced level (read/written/spoken). Ability to take part in day-to-day communication and lead a conversation with other stakeholders.
Groovy, Jenkins, Docker, IntelliJ IDEA, REST
- Participate in designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices and evaluating product quality
- Maintain and expand Test Coverage
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the development team
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Develop and maintain test documentation
- Work closely with development and product management staff
- Assisting with manual testing if required
Was wir anbieten
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Über GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.