Senior Software Engineer (Java/Angular) IRC147631
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Angular, AWS, Hibernate, Java, JUnit, Microservices, Spring, SQL|
We are looking for talented hands-on engineering in building integrated care management solutions that benefit our physicians by building remote patient management workflows using AWS.
We are working on medical healthcare web solutions for a world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
What you will do:
The team you will join works on new features, refactoring and supporting of existing features for medical devices. Works consist of amending monolithic and microservices systems, writing runbook, deploying services via concourse and terraform. You will work as a full-cycle team.
– Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
– 5+ years of experience developing commercial solutions in Java as a software engineer.
– Experience with SQL databases
– Linux, bash experience.
– Java 8-11
– Work experience with distributed systems with a focus on Microservice Architecture style
– Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
– Work experience with unit testing with a focus on working with Junit, Mockito
– Solid experience with server-side Java development.
– Spring framework experience.
– Strong understanding of technology stacks, knowledge of platform and service development processes within a Cloud Native architecture.
– Experience with AWS: VPC, EC2, SSM, ECS.
– A passion for software craftsmanship, technically sound design, clean code, and continuous improvement, a solid understanding of engineering practices.
– Ability to work with infrastructure, learn and use Terraform.
– Ability to comprehend complex software systems at an abstract level.
– Proven track record of developing and delivering large-scale software solutions in the cloud which involves frontend and backend sides, infrastructure, automation & testing.
– Possess strong analysis, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
– Experience working within an Agile software development process, and Scrum framework.
– Proven ability to understand product business environments and drivers. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and operate effectively in a collaborative global environment at all levels of the organization, internal stakeholders, and customers.
– Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered.
– Ability to manage tasks and with given priorities.
– Very high personal communication skills, and be able to interact – with people of different levels and cultures located in different timezones.
Nice to have:
– Experience in the healthcare domain.
– Knowledge of Terraform, AWS VPC, IAM, EC2, ECS
– Experience in software delivery through CI/CD pipelines like CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Bamboo, Concourse.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, estimating, planning, and implementing business requirements delivered by the Product Owner. You will suggest the best system and service architecture based on the requirements, discuss it with other architects and team members.
– Design and document service architecture,
– Write well-designed code,
– Review team members’ code,
– Estimate and plan development.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.