||Senior Software Engineer
|| Adobe CQ, Java
The client provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. They have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, they operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
To further accelerate in digital marketing, they are building a Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
- 3-5 years’ experience with Adobe CQ5/AEM6.x Content Management (CMS)
- Experience of creating OSGI bundles, AEM Templates/Components, Workflow
- Identifying and documenting functional and technical requirements.
- Identifying the NFRs and recommending overall solution design
- Creating solutions and presenting to customers
- Good in Java/J2EE skills and OOPS with proficiency design patterns
- Good understanding and work experience of Java Frameworks (like Struts, Spring etc.) and knowledge of CRX and Apache Sling.
- Should have experience in designing modules, templates and components.
- Performance optimization and scalability in AEM.
- Thorough understanding of AEM Security model with understanding of SSO.
- Knowledge of various AEM components like MSM, Mobile, I18N, Tagging, Translation, Search etc.
- Experience of Migrating content from legacy systems to AEM.
- Integration of CMS with CRM, E-commerce or portals.
- Preferred – AEM 6 Developer certification and Understanding of various Adobe cloud services which can be integrated with AEM
- Work in agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including the design and definition of AEM Content-Type Models, Workflows, Content Classifications and Taxonomy to ensure globally sustainable implementation of the AEM platform. Expertise with AEM Sites, Assets and Forms
- Drive standardization and best practices globally throughout web development initiatives.
- Promote standards and sustainable, reusable designs of all AEM templates, components, and integrations
- Take part in the oversight of 3rd party integration development initiatives and other system integrations providing design specification oversight and vendor verification/direction
- Propose technology solutions and translate marketing and mobile / web site needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions to meet/exceed project goals
- Investigate and stay current on key emerging technologies related to digital marketing, to help push processes and techniques forward
- Participate in strategic vendor management activities including roadmap discussions to ensure collaboration related to solution evolution and system enhancements
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.