Frontend Developer (React, TypeScript) IRC125702
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
Our client is a Fortune 500 company that specializes in real estate and investment management, including buying, building, occupying, and investing in industrial, commercial, retail, residential, and hotel properties.
Our product is the pioneering corporate real estate data and insights platform that enables organizations to make proactive, data-driven portfolio, facilities, space and workplace management decisions.
Experience with modern React engineering, including custom React Hooks and functional components development.
Experience with functional programming using TypeScript or ES6+.
Experience with consuming REST and GraphQL API endpoints.
Experience with micro-frontend architecture.
Upper-Intermediate English level, both spoken and written.
Experience with visualization or charting libraries.
Experience with any public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
Frontend: React, React Hooks, TypeScript.
Backend: TypeScript, Apollo Server (GraphQL), Azure Functions (Serverless), Cosmos DB, Docker and Kubernetes.
Required Skills & Experience
Nice to have
- Develop React UI Components and new features for a highly configurable, multi-tenant, Cloud-based Analytics product.
- Create and enhance reusable packages for shared UI Components and services.
- Maintain a React Storybook to communicate JLL Technology’s Design System to other developers.
- Build rich interactions using visualizations such as Tableau workbooks and D3.js charts.
- Build real-time notifications to deliver ML-generated insights to users.
- Communicate with GraphQL API services, NoSQL databases and REST API endpoints to process user requests.
- Participate in event-driven, real-time data pipelines.
- Collaborate with UX Engineers and Product Managers to convert UX mock-ups into great user experiences.
- Execute experiments by running A/B tests and measuring design outcomes.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the product.
- Build high quality software using automated tests and code quality checks.
- Perform peer code reviews and contribute to improving best practices.
- Build and deploy the product, Micro-Frontends and packages using modern CI/CD pipelines.
- Support the product by resolving customer issues.
- Secure the product using multiple authentication tools and techniques.
- Plan and participate in Sprint activities by practicing Agile Scrum or Kanban.
- Estimate User and Technical Stories based on Product and Sprint Backlogs.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.