||Senior Software Engineer
Cloud-based system (with Web, iOS, Android clients) that provides a simple, easy-to-use process for documenting and maintaining firestop and fire protection systems. End users are firestop specialists in Europe and US.
The project is in production already and team works in a close collaboration with PO from the client side, contributing ideas to the backlog.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering in Java-based backend technologies
- Proven experience in developing end-to-end solutions using both Java and JS frameworks
- Experience in JQuery is a good plus
- Proven experience in web+mobile projects
- Proven experience in writing Unit testing
- Experience in CI/CD
- Familiarity with agile/collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, GitLab)
- Demonstrated competency using cloud technologies
- Ability to effectively work with team members & customers around the globe in a virtual environment
- Strong proficiency in the English language, an agile mindset, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to embrace change & new technologies
- The Backend Development Engineer (Java) translates business needs into technical application design
- Planning, estimating, and developing product interfaces in an agile environment in alignment with the product owners
- The Backend Development Engineer actively partners with the client’s product/solution owners to translate jointly defined unit tests into working, scalable customer solutions
- This role defines quality assurance processes in close cooperation with QA team and supports the developed solutions throughout the life cycle of the application – contributing to the development of standards, guidelines, & best practices
- Leading the technical delivery of software, matching the needs of the target customer base
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.