Junior Java Developer IRC127630
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Core Java, Java8, Oracle-PL/SQL, REST, SOAP, Spring Framework, WebLogic|
Our Client is the Company is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use company’s equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through company’s networks.
GlobalLogic is engaged into System Integration activities of a various OSS/BSS solutions (Network Inventory Management System, Number Management and IP Address Management System) for a leading provider of telecommunications services in the Middle East. The company provides mobile and fixed telephone services, along with Internet and other data services, to residential and business customers.
Scope of the project is to upgrade/develop existing solution (integration custom modules) that connect network inventory management and customer number management solutions with 3rd-party systems (CRM, NMS, Activation, trouble ticketing system, workforce management system, order management).
Project main activities are performed within the GMT+2 and GMT+3 time zones and follows Ukrainian work week.
Applying this vacancy, you will become a part of friendly team that works with enterprise grade level technologies stack, firm development process and using Agile development model.
- 2+ years of overall work experience
- 1+ years of development experience in Java (preferably building/maintaining applications in enterprise segment)
- Strong Core Java, practical experience with Java 8
- Good OOP/OOD
- Good Spring concept understanding and practical experience (Core Container, JDBC, Web Services, MVC, Security, Boot)
- Good knowledge of SQL and practical experience of RDBMS (Oracle is preferable)
- Version control: Git
- Understanding of SOAP/REST API
- Technical or Telecom/OSS/BSS background
- Good written and verbal English skills
- J2EE experience: JMS
- Application server: Weblogic
- Linux experience: basic/regular user
- Front-end experience: JQuery, JSP, JSF
- Front-end experience: Vaadin, GWT, SmartGWT experience
Nice to have
Java EE, Linux, jQuery, SmartGWT, JSP, XML, JMS
- Working as a part of big geographically distributed team
- Working on existing big enterprise solutions for telecommunication area upgrade into new solution
- Design and implement (including SQL queries)
- Support remote QA team with unit tests, integration tests and end-to-end tests
- Improve and support the deployed code and configuration
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems identified in the created solutions
- Everyday communication with customer team (requirements clarification, status update, issues etc.)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.