||Ukraine - Kharkiv
|| C++-Linux, Embedded Linux, Git, OpenEmbedded
Partner is one of the leaders in design, development and manufacturing data communications equipment for the industrial Internet of Things — connecting physical assets to business processes to deliver enhanced value.
Must have skills:
- Linux embedded programming – C, C++, bash
- Experience in application, system or embedded programming under Linux
- Linux OS build system knowledge and experience: bitbake, openembedded, buildroot, etc.
- Network protocol stacks, including network protocol stack development
- Design Patterns knowledge and experience
- git version control
- English reading/writing skills (at least Intermediate)
Nice to have skills:
- Familiar with Microcontrollers and bare metal MCU development
- Low layer hardware bringup and driver development
- Understanding of the secure communications over computer networks (TLS, cipher suites, certificates, PKI)
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems
- Design documentation development
VueJS, MCU, Python
- Design and firmware development for new and existing products.
- Refactoring and porting existing functionality.
- Design documentation development.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.