Middle Manual QA Engineer IRC159701
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Database, Manual functional testing, QA, Requirements analysis, REST, SQL|
Our Client is one of the biggest media television broadcasting companies. They produce and distribute news, sports and entertainment content.
Project scope implies building the next generation program scheduling application for Client’s broadcast, cable, and streaming platforms.
- proved QA experience, 3-4+ years as QA;
- ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services;
- working knowledge in web technologies such as HTML, CSS, & HTTP/HTTPS;
- experience in testing specifications;
- good knowledge of SQL: experience querying SQL databases to verify test results;
- experience in using JIRA, Confluence, TestRail;
- good understanding of the product lifecycle and the parties involved;
- experience working with SCRUM methodology;
- upper-intermediate English communication skills;
- driver, doer, communicator, constructive, team player, dedication to quality.
- work with the requirement and provide feedback to BA/PO/Dev;
- create and analyze testing artifacts: test cases, user scenarios, checklists;
- maintain regression test cases to keep them up-to-date;
- create test scenarios, test designs, and execute them;
- plan test scope and test coverage;
- defect lifecycle: creation – verification;
- communication with the client-side, product management team, and other parties in the ecosystem;
- manage knowledge transfer on the product functionality and QA processes.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.