Senior Automotive Diagnostics Engineer IRC117494
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, AUTOSAR|
GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite Software engineer to an Automotive project in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars.
- Strong knowledge in: ISO14229, ISO17987, ISO15765, ISO13400 and SAE-J2012.
- Experience with ISO26262.
- Strong knowledge within Electronics.
- Strong experience from Software requirement writing.
- Strong knowledge in Autosar Diagnostics (DEM, DCM, FIM).
- Knowledge in ASPICE.
- 5+ years experience in Automotive industry working with Diagnostics.
- Strong Fault tracing experience.
- Experience with FMEA based diagnostic design.
- Supplier management experience and a strong background in working with cross functional groups.
- Bachelor of Science, in the areas of Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automotive, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills both on test benches and in vehicles.
- Experience in CarCom.
- Experience in SystemWeaver (CarWeaver).
- Experience in CANoe or CANalyzer.
- Experience with SAFe and Agile way of working.
- Experience with integration tools like DaVinci.
- Experience with Tier2 implementation (BSW-stack).
Nice to have:
· Clarify customer requirements, work with the service and manufacturing organization to gather and implement requirements,
· Identify needs for EOL tests.
· Work with EE architecture and integration team on diagnostic architectures.
· Closely work with Systems Engineers, Controls and Software Engineers on functional diagnostics.
· Structure, create and maintain DTCs and related data.
· Configure UDS services as needed for each sub-system.
· Create and release diagnostic specifications.
· Work interactively with cross functional teams and suppliers to implement/verify/validate requirements.
· Support on-going development of test specifications and relevant tooling lists.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.