Senior DevOps IRC132366
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Cloud Infrastructure, Continuous Integration, Deployment, DevOps, DevOps Practices, DevOps Tools, Google Cloud|
|Referral Bonus:||USD 500.00|
Airbyte is an open source data portability tool. It allows users to move their data across APIs, databases, data warehouses, and data lakes in all directions.
Most companies have data spread across different services and systems and the volume of this data is growing. In order to make the best decisions, companies are looking for a way to consolidate this data into the warehouse or data lake of their choice and then ask data scientists and business analysts to extract insights in order to build a competitive edge.
There are existing cloud solutions today with Fivetran and StitchData but both fall short in the number of connectors that they provide. This results in companies having to build and maintain a secondary system internally to accommodate missing connectors. Also both Fivetran and StitchData are cloud solutions which means that many companies can’t work with these services because they cannot let data leave their premises for security reasons.
Airbyte solves the following problems:
- Provide an open source solution so organizations can contribute the connectors that are missing thus addressing all connectors
Provide a self hosted solution to solve the security problem
Disrupt existing pricing models that are most of the time based on volume.
- 4+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps;
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on GCP;
- Strong knowledge of best DevOps practices and methodologies;
- Deployment Patterns;
- Security patterns;
- Understanding of orchestration and containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Hands on experience with Docker;
- Understanding of network interactions, protocols;
- IaC experience (especially with Terraform);
- CI/CD experience (automate build, packaging, test pipelines and deployments);
- Experience with building CI/CD using Jenkins/GitHub Actions, GitLabCI and Git;
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail;
- Experience with Different delivery methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Agile, Kanban);
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Kubernetes (especially GKE) on production;
- logging and application monitoring tools;
- services written in Java, Python.
Good knowledge in Computer Science and Computing Theory:
Practical commercial experience with:
- Be part of a DevOps team, which common goals are creation from scratch GCP infrastructure, setup K8s cluster (GKE), setup CI/CD for microservices solution, Monitoring/Logging, etc.;
CI/CD Pipeline management;
Maintaining different types of environments;
Managing dashboards for environment/builds;
Working with architects, developers to ensure security controls do not negatively impact production;
Communicate with PM, PO, software developers, architects and other colleagues and stakeholders.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.