|| Agile, Project Management
GlobalLogic is one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 15000 highly qualified engineers around the world. We are looking for strong and ambitious candidates for a challenging Senior Project Manager role to support our aggressive growth plans. We offer a casual, fast-paced, collaborative environment that stimulates ideas and innovation. If you meet the aforementioned requirements, you are committed to the highest standards of excellence and want to learn from and collaborate with some of the most respected and recognized experts in the industry, this is a role for you.
The client is a global leader in animal health technology and services, offering a wide portfolio of products and services for veterinary practices, providing solutions including practice management software, data applications, and communication tools, helping veterinarians thrive in a changing market landscape. The client operates in 19 countries, has over 5000 employees and more than 100,000 customers. GlobalLogic has several ongoing projects with this client and confirmed plans for starting new ones in the following months. We are looking for a seasoned professional with a product owner’s mindset, capable to lead cross-location engineering teams, and drive further growth of this account by close collaboration with the Client’s stakeholders and GlobalLogic Sales.
Expected 10+ years in the software industry, 5+ years of project management, and the following experience:
- Managing an organization of at least 30+ people
- Supervising other managers
- Collaborating with multi-location/cross-country teams
- Working with EU and North American clients
- Good grasp of modern software development methodologies
- Different contract types: Fix bids, T&M, Cost+
- Participation in pre-sales: processing RFIs, RFQs, RFPs
- Performing requirements analysis and project estimation
- Strong budget management skills, project margin optimization
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to deal with and effectively manage stakeholders globally across clients, sales, delivery & HR
- Engineering and/or Account Management experience is a plus
- Product Ownership experience is a big advantage
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- Managing portfolio consisting of multiple projects with various tech stacks
- Monitoring and controlling Delivery Quality and Financial Goals of a portfolio
- Developing a relationship with a customer
- Supporting sales and business development
- Participating in various organizational initiatives
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.