Senior Financial Analyst IRC162772
|Skills:||Accounting, Excel, Finance Others, Finance-MIS, Financial Analysis|
GlobalLogic is seeking an experienced professional for the Senior Financial Analyst (Financial Planning and Analysis) department. As a high-growth company that is evolving and changing rapidly, we seek a hands-on professional who has experienced best practices in an IT services company and has experience with business intelligence applications and related business process improvements.
Senior Financial Analyst will be associated with the FP & A-Europe organization and will have some global responsibilities, but most of all will be focused on supporting leaders from Poland and Croatia, Germany, Sweden and Ukraine in the field of strategic projects, periodic reporting, analyzing business and functions in terms of effectiveness, and thus play a key role in driving the region’s growth.
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate Financial Analyst role, including 3+ years of experience working in IT services company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, mathematics, or a related field. An advanced degree in business or finance would be a plus.
- Proactive approach, self-starter, highly self-motivated, team player, good interpersonal skills, stress-resistant.
- Superb business modeling skills, capable of translating business logic to modeling logic to bring insights to the senior management team and support the business teams.
- Oracle, Hubble, Hyperion Essbase, SQL, and MS Access knowledge is a strong advantage.
- English – min. B2 (in written and spoken)
- Full ownership and 360 views of GlobalLogic AIMC GDU, Lead the annual P&L Budgeting process and monthly P&L Forecasting process. The focal point for any ad-hoc analysis and scenario building (personnel costs adjustments, Foreign Exchange behavior, etc.)
- Understand, analyze and communicate key drivers, metrics, and trends to Senior Management on a monthly basis, Identify areas for margin improvements and cost/expense optimization.
- Strong partnership and understanding of the Delivery business, projects, and customer strategies.
- Business partnering with all local functions: HR, Marketing, Recruitment, Delivery Management, Finance, etc., and ownership of Global IT operations Forecasting, Budgeting, and analysis (both Opex and Capex).
- Being part of a global FP&A team, interacting with peers in the USA (Corporate Headquarters), India, Ukraine, Poland, and Slovakia.
- Working with the local accounting team to make sure that all bookings are done properly, working closely with the local CFO to drive overall finance organization.
- Financial Control: purchase requisition & hiring approvals, budgeted/forecasted spend tracking
GlobalLogic stands with Ukraine
Команда GlobalLogic об'єднує 26 000 спеціалістів на чотирьох континентах та 14 країнах світу. Україна залишається одним з найбільших центрів розробки GlobalLogic, який ми активно підтримуємо та розвиваємо. Кожна з відкритих позицій на нашому сайті - це можливість долучитися до глобальної команди та побудувати успішну міжнародну кар'єру. Де б ви не знаходилися зараз. Ось чому опис всіх позицій на сайті GlobalLogic наведено англійською - основною мовою ІТ та мовою міжнародного спілкування у нашій компанії. Якщо вам потрібно більше інформації про будь-яку відкриту позицію у GlobalLogic в Україні, напишіть нам на firstname.lastname@example.org. Долучайтеся до команди GlobalLogic, щоб створювати важливе разом!
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.