Senior/Lead C++ Engineer (VIC) IRC163798
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv | Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C++, Embedded, Linux|
Our purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
- Several years of industrial experience with C++ development.
- You are used to working in Linux.
- Several years of experience with Embedded Software Development.
- Testing and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Industry experience in developing software and writing clean and high-quality production code.
- You are a problem solver who thrives when faced with complex challenges. You want to understand the broader picture and can quickly adapt to new tasks.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. preferably related to one of the following fields: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Image Processing or similar.
- Agile software development methods.
- You are enthusiastic, thrive in an agile collaborative environment, and love to share your knowledge and experience with the team.
You like to have fun at work!
Nice to have:
- Design and implement software, which is modular, testable, maintainable, meeting challenging performance targets and fulfilling the automotive industry safety requirements. You will literally make self-driving cars real (well, the software anyway) and change the world!
- Working with embedded systems, close to the compute platform and with all cameras available in the perception platform.
- Setting up Continuous Testing & Delivery for quality software.
- Working with cutting-edge technology and with the latest C++ best practices in a team that is driven by clean code and innovation.
Do you want to apply your programming skills to something that is expected to save more than 50 000 lives per year? Do you feel intrigued by latest high-tech sensor technologies and like the idea of being involved from the start in implementing core parts of our new vision stack?
If C++ is your favorite language, this could be your dream place to work!
We deliver high-quality production code for use in safety-critical automotive systems, requiring our development to follow specific processes, thorough code review and testing. Working with state-of-the-art concepts also means we allow room for knowledge development and learning by performing proof of concepts.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
What’s in it for you? As an experienced Software Developer in our new team, you are expected to influence the direction of the product and the way we work in an exciting, fast-paced industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. All this at a global work place with people from all over the world. Examples of your work tasks can be:
Based on your competences and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally – we strive for T-shaped competence!
GlobalLogic stands with Ukraine
Команда GlobalLogic об'єднує 26 000 спеціалістів на чотирьох континентах та 14 країнах світу. Україна залишається одним з найбільших центрів розробки GlobalLogic, який ми активно підтримуємо та розвиваємо. Кожна з відкритих позицій на нашому сайті - це можливість долучитися до глобальної команди та побудувати успішну міжнародну кар'єру. Де б ви не знаходилися зараз. Ось чому опис всіх позицій на сайті GlobalLogic наведено англійською - основною мовою ІТ та мовою міжнародного спілкування у нашій компанії. Якщо вам потрібно більше інформації про будь-яку відкриту позицію у GlobalLogic в Україні, напишіть нам на email@example.com. Долучайтеся до команди GlobalLogic, щоб створювати важливе разом!
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.