Senior Project Manager IRC159648
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Project Manager, Cost Management, Project Management, Software Development|
The project goal is to help the Customer design, develop, and maintain software for variety of telematics products and solutions offered on the market.
The project Customer is a big international provider that delivers smart solutions for a diverse customer base spanning transportation, supply chain, warehousing and inventory, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources and government.
- Strong track record in managing complex SW development projects
- Strong knowledge of SW development techniques and methodologies
- Proven experience in setting up processes program processes from scratch
- Fluent English
- Hard worker with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Scaled Agile Framework
- Drive current project according to client expectations and delivery roadmap
- Track and manage project execution from initiation to delivery phase
- Provide a high quality deliverables
- Set up and support efficient development processes
- Manage project changes and risks
- Support program development and new business development
- Support reaching established financial targets and profitability
- Become a trusted advisor for client stakeholders
- Support the Agile way of working
- Lead, encourage, motivate, engage, manage, hire and grow best engineers in the world
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.