Our client changes lives with award-winning medical devices and cutting-edge cloud-based software applications that better diagnose, treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other chronic diseases. Client's 5,000-strong team is committed to creating the world’s best tech-driven medical device company – improving quality of life, reducing the impact of chronic disease, and saving healthcare costs in more than 100 countries.
- Degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience with administration, management, and configuration of Atlassian applications.
- Level of experience - 3-4 year
- Writing webhooks and plugins using Jira Rest APIs
- Integration of JIRA with applications/tools requiring scripting
- Create JIRA projects, queries and reports as per business needs
- Provide User Management and support for 700+ users, manage system access across groups to ensure compliance, Permission Schemes and maintain best practices
- Create and manage security schemes, custom fields, screens, associated schemes and configurations
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Create and support workflow configurations using triggers, conditions and post functions
- Manage and create Notification Schemes & SMTP integration using out of features
- Implement JIRA upgrades and partner with client's IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations
- Integration with other Atlassian tools using out of box configurations of Jira
- Ability to script and code actual integrations and changes to workflow, such as integrating add-ons that allow for calculations between fields, custom types of field content, syncing tickets with SNOW
- Able to guide customers on usage of Jira. Able to answer questions around custom fields, reporting and dashboards
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.