Due to intensive growth, GlobalLogic Healthcare unit is glad to invite experienced Enterprise Architect to become part of our team and extend our capabilities.
The project aim is to drive new and optimize, extend, and improve existing healthcare engagements. Our clients are top healthcare device manufacturers from USA and Europe, aimed to innovate and rock the market. The projects are considered as technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as compensation.
- IT experience of 7+ years, with last 3-5 years in Healthcare domain, FDA or similar compliance experience is a huge plus
- Strong Enterprise & Embedded Architecture skills, including technical architecture
- Strong creativity in problem solving skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex challenges
- Lead architecture engagements for existing systems
- Provide complete system integration architecture designs that consider functionality, cost, performance, scalability, reusability, extensibility, and compliance constraints
- Engage clients with varying degrees of maturity at the CxO level to lead innovation and the development of strategy
- Support new and start-up engagements providing hands on strategic direction setting, architecture design, and support the build out of new teams
- Responsible for providing technical leadership to new and existing accounts. Mentoring the teams, and driving the success of engagements
- Will come with well-rounded experience of working on numerous complex worldwide scale Healthcare enterprise engagements, with significant international exposure and working with the clients; ability to undertake travels; with strong communication skills, and ability to learn, adopt and define new guiding patterns
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.