Avid creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world…the shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV…the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen. Our innovative digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us dozens of awards, including 2 Oscars®, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®. If you want to be a part of the media industry’s transformation and think you have what it takes to contribute to our customers’ success, please send us your credentials.
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
Modern and comfortable office facilities
Required background and experience
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good understanding of service-oriented architectures
- Experience developing web-applications
- Good understanding of client-server architecture
- Knowledge of database design and technologies SQL based and NoSQL
- Experience using Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge of REST architecture
- Good OO-design and -programming skills and experience writing software using Test-Driven Development principals
- Experience with source control system (e.g. git)
- Desire to work with distributed team and across several time zones
- Willingness to learn
- At least Intermediate level of English (both spoken and written) and ability to communicate in English is a must
Will be a plus
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis
- Understanding of service deployment models and virtualization/container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience developing using an agile/SCRUM process
- Developing the core platform services and components that drive the foundation functionality and infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing field issues, and fixing bugs.
- Requirements analysis and proactive communications with product owners and architects.
- The successful candidate must be able to communicate well in a multi-site project, including coordinating of development and deliverables with other teams in Kyiv, Germany, Poland and US.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.