NSG team works on 2 generations of Harmonic Cable products: actively developing the industry’s first software-based CCAP solution (“Cable OS”) and supporting market-leading edgeQAMs (“NSG 900-40G”, “NSG PRO”). These solutions allow to cable operator companies to deliver the IP-based data, video, and voice services to millions of customers. Focus is given to CableOS which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of HW network equipment. GlobalLogic team is involved in development, manual and automated testing, as well as in solution integration at customers’ head end.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Software Testing, including test automation development;
- Basic knowledge of any automation tool and any scripting (Python, Perl, Bash)/programming language;
- Basic knowledge in networking;
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively in a team-oriented environment;
- Good English – reading, writing, speaking.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science;
- Experience in design/development in OO methodologies;
- Knowledge of Databases/SQL.
- Work with complex embedded system;
- Implement automation tests accordingly to defined requirements and design;
- Develop in the existing automation infrastructure based on Python and Qualisystem Cloudshell tool;
- Cooperate with peers: SW, HW and manual QA.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.