Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating with several other Banking products belonging to Client. We are looking for 3 new Scrum Teams to support the extension of the existing payments solution, its integration with other lines of businesses, migration of old core to modern technologies and building new functionality at the top. Existing application is one of the winners of the US market and we are looking for an expansion with the merge that is happening.
From technologies perspective, the old core is written on Java 7, reporting engine is Crystal Reports (to be moved to Jasper); Front End is a mixture of Dojo and J2EE – the expectation is to bring this to the stack outlined above in the requirements.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (the USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing or engineering support.
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- The ability to execute existing queries as well as write search queries of varying complexity
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools (Quality Center, Zephyr preferred)
- Experience with various test automation frameworks
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as
well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Experience in a *nix environment
- Experience with CI
- Good written and verbal communication skills, upper intermediate/advanced English
- Analyze functional business requirements for
completeness, participate in Application design with the developers and
come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Train and lead the team to do automation testing for new and existing features in the application
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Create/track/retest software defects in designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development, manual QA and product management staff on auto test coverage
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.