Our client is the world's leading company in the medical device sector and has several programs of cooperation with GlobalLogic. We develop and test the native mobile application that collects therapy data of the medical devices, presents therapy data to both patients and doctors via cloud service and gather the data in the personal therapy management software system. The project is focused on developing a tool that enhances the recovery process and supports dealing with permanent health disorders, what in the final outcome saves the life of a patient
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing on different roles on project(s)
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation
- Strong Python development skills
- Experienced in using technologies that are outside of the main technology stack (e.g. communication protocols, XML, SQL, etc.)
- Deep theoretical knowledge or significant practical experience in using different test automation approaches
- Experienced in developing test automation from scratch using given tools and strategies
- Experienced in estimating components/parts
- Experienced in understanding and finalizing client's requirements with proposing technical solutions (prototyping, testing strategy, etc.)
- Upper Intermediate English and good communication skills
- Review and analysis of the software requirements
- Optimize the testing approach and strategy according to requirements changing
- Test Coverage analysis
- Create and review test designs
- Create and review test scripts Python based
- Task estimation
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.