GlobalLogic is looking for an experienced Build & Release Engineer. In this role, you'll be working with the Embedded team to help make their building and deployment processes more efficient and easy to use.
- 4+ years of experience in build engineering and release automation
- Strong knowledge of source-control administration, build pipelines, and automation scripting
- Experience managing and building Linux based distributions and packaging. AOSP experience preferred.
- Experience with Linux, shell-scripting
- Experience administering and using TeamCity (preferred) or other CICD tools
- Expert-level competency with git and other source code management and build tools (Gerrit, Gradle, etc)
- Expertise with one or more programming languages, such as java, C, C++, Python
- Strong understanding of, and experience operating in an agile development environment
C, C++, Python
- Collaborate with other engineers to enhance and maintain a build pipeline for Android-based systems spanning multiple hardware platforms
- Help design and manage branching structure and build configurations
- Manage source repositories
- Assist with third party code and binary integration
- Monitor build systems and proactively respond to breakages, unit test failures, and other build issues
- Develop an understanding of the code, its dependencies and the infrastructure on which it runs
- Analyze current processes and procedures to seek improvements
- Work closely with test and development teams to create tools to automate tasks / create efficiencies.
- Automate and deployments to various internal environments and production
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.