If you want to be a part of building the next generation IoT Integrated Smart Home Platform – this is your opportunity!
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineers, who will be responsible for building the services and infrastructure for a third-party developer platform for the conscious home. You will design high-reliability, low-latency systems within our distributed environment. You’ll be responsible for millions of people living better lives through thoughtful things.
- Collaborate with a wide range of teams to deliver compelling user experiences.
- Develop high quality, highly available systems for the product’s service cloud.
- Be responsible for production service and/or architecting such.
- Projects include real time data synchronization, identity management, large-scale data processing, frameworks, and service endpoints for web, embedded and mobile clients.
- Develop test frameworks and operational tools for the services you create.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- In-depth service experience, building high-quality, large-scale backend services
- Solid Understanding and hands-on experience of other programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++, Python).
- 8+ years of backend software development experience
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience of Scala IS A BIG PLUS
- Proficiency in designing, building, and debugging distributed systems.
- Demonstrated JVM experience.
- Familiarity with one or more common web frameworks such as the play framework.
- Comfortable with basic cryptographic techniques and security protocols a plus.
- Comfortable working on Linux-based systems.
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things.
- Experience with services API development and third-party developer services a plus.