Technical support of the mission critical emergency response telemedicine system infrastructure.
- 2+ years in a project manager or team lead role;
- Managing teams of 5+ engineers;
- Experience in scope management, time management, quality management, resources management, risk management, business communication management;
- Experience in managing challenging tasks implementation under pressure within tight timeline;
- Fluent (advanced) English (writen and verbal);
- Readiness to work flexible schedule, aility to manage 24/7 support model;
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile practices (Kanban, Scrum);
- Knowledge of key project management tools (JIRA, Confluence).
Agile, Customer Support
- Control services delivery process;
- Ensure quality of deliverables;
- Report for the team;
- People management.
Key activities include:
- Management of communication with the client representatives;
- Managing delivery for set of projects:
- Development process setup and maintaining;
- Defining project scope with collaboration with the team and the client, scope control;
- Developing and maintaining project schedule, release schedule creation/monitoring;
- Quality management;
- Requirements state/backlog state monitoring;
- Risk management;
- Management of status reporting to stakeholders;
- People management activities focusing on performance, growth, motivation & engagement of the team;
- Control financial performance of projects;
- Support of program director with administration tasks;
- Take part in processing of RFP.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.