The client is a telecommunications company, offering OTT TV streaming services among many others. The current project includes iOS and tvOS applications development, foreseeing iOS/tvOS 13 migration, VOD/Live streaming, connectivity resolution modules enhancement, etc.
- 2+ years of development experience with expertise in iOS(Swift)
- good knowledge of Networking (at least at Application layer)
- experienced with AVFoundation (AVPlayer) essentials
- experienced in debugging application concurrent processes
- experienced in AppStore certificates&provisioning
As software engineer (iOS) you will:
- work in a team developing solutions with a main goal to provide best User Experience across iOS, iPadOS and tvOS platforms (Swift 4.2)
- collaborate with Engineering leaders, Product and Server teams to design, develop and create OTT media channels with rapid intermediate prototypes release.
- have a direct focus on quality code and improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- migrate existing codebase (Swift 4.2) to iOS/tvOS 13.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.