Our agile teams of ambitious developers and testers are looking for a talented FinTech developer colleague. You will implement new features for simulations, execution, restriction testing of portfolios of advanced financial products in our Front Office Modules. You will collaborate closely with clients and product owners to deliver our best-in-class asset management solution; SimCorp Dimension. Our development division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe.
- Master’s degree in Finance, quantitative combination degrees welcomed
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel) and an interest in IT in general
- Test experience in Financial Software
- Experience in Relational Database Management Systems (Access, MS SQL, Oracle or similar)
- Ability to work structured and persistent with very large data volumes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a structured team
- Consulting experience a plus
- High analytical capacity
- Advanced English skills
- Offer SimCorp consultancy resources for performing and coordinating test when upgrading, patching and changing configuration in existing SimCorp Dimension implementations;
- Assist client in identifying the client’s critical workflows and document these; define test tools and test methodologies that are used internally on a client’s side, add knowhow and efficiency to the process;
- Create business test cases and apply those based on the business requirements defined in the scope document;
- Analyze the client’s SimCorp Dimension workflows (calculation, transaction, interface, reporting and other business flows); match those with scope requirements and defined business cases; create automated test scripts for testing purposes;
- Automate relevant workflows to increase quality and repeatability.
- Execute regression test in the Client’s environment
- Prepare test reports for Clients in cooperation HQ Test Management team
- Participate in analysis workshops for new or existing clients to define optimal testapproach
- Produce and maintain internal documentation (Test Procedures and Guides)
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.