Pioneering video collaboration technology
Our vision is to connect the world by video-enabling any application or idea. Our platform delivers the highest quality cloud video conferencing service, on-premises solutions and platform-as-a-service for market leaders and innovative upstarts.
Transcode-free mobile video conferencing with patented dynamic adaptation technologies deliver the most resilient experience across challenging wireless and mobile networks.
Scalable Browser-Based Video
Collaboration with Google to bring scalable video coding to WebRTC, and developing the scalable extensions to the VP9 codec after pioneering SVC for video conferencing.
Internet of Things
Visually connecting innovative IoT devices and new form factors including ATMs, kiosks, robots, drones, smart glasses and other wearables, and collaboration devices for businesses and consumers.
Our mission is to make embedded video collaboration ubiquitous, and to connect the world beyond the point of interaction to create a human experience. We deliver the world’s highest quality, most innovative interactive video communication platform and technologies at Web-Scale.
Since founding in 2005, we have been a pioneer in video collaboration, from contributing to new standards for video compression to delivering the world’s first mobile video client, to introducing the world’s first video client on smart glasses.
· Become a part of PMO in the US based product company, which takes leading position on its market, thus receive hands-on experience driving change-management and improvements across all areas of Product Development Life Cycle
· Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
· Exciting projects involving newest technologies
· Professional self-development opportunities
· Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
· Modern and comfortable office facilities
· At least 4 years of total IT experience;
· At least 1 year of 7+ people teams leading and project management (in software development);
· Good technical background (understanding platforms, technologies, programing languages, etc.);
· Experience with projects estimations;
· Experience in recruiting new teams or team extensions;
· Accurate and responsible;
· Able to take leadership and personal responsibility;
· Excellent reporting skills;
· Eager to learn and grow;
· Result oriented;
· Experience with Fix-Bid and T&M projects;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Advanced English;
· Willing and able to travel abroad;
· Knowledge of Agile practices is a must;
· Strong analytical, problem solving, conflict management and time management skills;
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.