A message from GlobalLogic President and CEO
I hope you, your family, and your employees continue to be healthy and safe. Here is the latest status from GlobalLogic and our continued response to the COVID-19 crisis. We continue to engage our valued clients on how we can work together to keep projects on track and minimize disruptions, as well as think creatively about new digital solutions and new opportunities. We recently conducted a survey of our global customer base to understand your return to office plans and your expectations of us, and to coordinate the appropriate posture regarding work from home and return to office in the future.
Our Current Status
At GlobalLogic, we continue to follow all government mandates in all locations. Currently, nearly 90%+ of our 16,000 employees are successfully working from home with little to no loss of productivity, or disruption to client projects. We are doing regular assessments of the impact of the crisis to our business, assuring that we have the resources needed to support our operations for now and long-term. I’m happy to report that the foundation of our business remains very strong, and we will continue to be a stable partner through this crisis and beyond.
As of July 1st, we began to return a very small subset of employees to the office, these individuals include a few facilities staff members, and a small number of employees who are back in the office because of a specific customer project requirement. For all in-office employees, we are executing strict limitations on employee density, maximizing social distancing and requiring masks at all facilities. We are taking rigorous steps to assure employee safety.
While the future economic outlook is still uncertain, we do see some degree of stabilization setting in as we look ahead to the next few quarters. As cities begin reopening, we will first assess the risk to employees before returning them to the office. You can always count on us to keep you informed about our plans. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your account manager or send an email to email@example.com.
President & CEO, GlobalLogic
Updated July 20, 2020
We continue to monitor and upgrade our response to the COVID-19 crisis and have been doing so since the beginning stages of the outbreak. At the time of this writing no GlobalLogic business operations or client projects have been negatively impacted by our move to Work from Home (WFH) and the subsequent limited return to office. As GlobalLogic operates in multiple countries, some city governments and health departments have begun re-opening businesses and allowing office employees to return to their offices in LIMITED numbers. These locations include India, Ukraine, Poland, US (select cities), Sweden and a few others.
In order to minimize risk to our employees, we have opted NOT to rush employees back to the office, but rather only allow a select group return based on project need and the onsite requirements of their work. At this time, our first returning teams are a very small fraction of our employee base.
GlobalLogic’s Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is still active and more than 90% of our employees are working from home and provisions are made under our BCP to provide them with the equipment and support needed for them to do their duties.
As the situation develops, we will continue to update this page with new information.
Prevention & Reducing Risk to Employees & Client Projects:
- July 20, 2020: GlobalLogic continues to follow all government mandates in all locations. Currently, nearly 90%+ of 16,000 GlobalLogic employees are successfully working from home with little to no loss of productivity, or disruption to client. As of July 1st, we began to return a very small subset of employees to the office with strict limitations on employee density, maximizing social distancing and requiring masks at all facilities.
- April 23, 2020: GlobalLogic has been following all government mandates in all locations; currently, nearly all of our 16,000 employees are successfully working from home with little to no loss of productivity, or disruption to client projects. We are doing regular assessments of the financial impact of the crisis to our business, assuring that we have the resources needed to support our operations for now and long-term.
- March 27, 2020: GlobalLogic is fully compliant with all national and regional regulations and health orders. At this time, 98% of all employees worldwide are now performing their duties in Work From Home (WFH) locations. We have experienced no interruptions to client projects at this time. Employees are working on standard corporate issued equipment and security protocols and training has been issued to all members working remotely to assure cyber-security including Secure VPN and Multi-Factor Authentication (as required).
- March 9, 2020: GlobalLogic began invoking our BCP response and began initial transitions of employees to Work From Home (WFH) arrangements in key Geographies in North America & Europe. Transition was also initiated in our India locations (over a week ahead of recently announced National lockdown. Within one week 30-50% of employees were conducting work from home or remote locations.
- February 26, 2020: GlobalLogic further enacted expanded travel guidelines to eliminating all travel, domestic and international, and cancelled all large internal and external gatherings and meetings.
- February 10, 2020: GlobalLogic canceled all participation in, and employee travel, to major industry trade shows taking place in February including Mobile World Congress (Barcelona) and Embedded World (Nuremberg, Germany), Road to Reinvention Sumit (California). All large gatherings for internal meetings were put on hold indefinitely.
- January 31, 2020:, in order to reduce risk of infection to employees, GlobalLogic announced travel restrictions, asking employees to cancel any travel to China or any heavily impacted countries for any work-related purpose. In addition, employees were given the option to opt out of any international travel (to destinations other than China) if they had concerns about the risk of infection.
All employees have been advised to follow the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines on prevention and treatment of Coronavirus (see Resources sidebar)
At GlobalLogic our top priorities are the health and welfare of our employees, and the success of our client projects. Should you have any questions, please contact your GlobalLogic team member for further details. You can also send questions / inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.