AQA Engineer IRC147452
|Location:||Slovakia - Banska Bystrica, Kosice|
|Skills:||API Testing, Automated Test, Java, Manual functional testing, SQL, Virtual Environment|
A world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring, changes lives with every breath. Its award-winning devices and software solutions help treat and manage sleep apnoea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions. Its 6,000-member team strives to improve patients’ quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and save healthcare costs in more than 120 countries
- 5+ experience with Automation framework development
- Knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based).
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex testing scenarios and defects, able to drive test coverage and traceability
- Familiarity with Virtual Test and Cloud-based testing environments and configurations
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Selenium Web driver.
- Experience with unit, integration, and system-level testing on software platforms.
- Experience utilizing industry-standard Agile tools and test case repository management
- Ability and willingness to work on a collaborative geographically dispersed team, leveraging and measuring offshore resources in producing automation and testing deliverables in an Agile environment
- Experience & understanding of API testing, integration and unit testing in all layers would be a plus.
- “Git, git-flow, pull request, code review” – are the everyday words/tools for you.
- Understanding of Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery.
- Upper-intermediate English (ability to freely communicate and lead a conversation with English-speaking teams).
- Passion for technology and the ability to learn.
- Experience as a manual test engineer.
- Cloud experience (AWS).
- Experience working with infrastruction automation (Terraform etc).
- Experience with Microservices.
- Experience in backend Java development.
Nice to have:
Continuous Integration, QA Automation
- Responsible for test planning and activities within Agile ceremonies.
- Analyze changes that span application test team and functional processes to ensure all impacts have been identified for testing.
- Work closely across the Test Organization in the Regression, Integration and Functional Test Cases to meet release and project deliverables.
- Work and mentor other testers in defining the development of automated scripts and have the ability to maintain/execute these scripts independently.
- Working knowledge of industry standard Metrics and KPI’s with ability to ingest and output to a dashboard to monitor and report on test results.
- Leveraging Risk management skills in performing effective testing to optimize release time to market
- Participate as a contributing Project Team Member from Inception through Completion for Agile projects
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as unit, system, regression, load and acceptance testing methods.
- Collaborate with the development and DevOps team for CI/CD for testing.
- Contribute to the establishment and adherence to testing guidelines and standards.
- Prepare and Analyze test results to aid in problem solving and facilitate decision-making.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.