Automation QA Engineer (Protractor + Jasmine) IRC117067
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to work with modern cloud technologies, get extensive knowledge in the video delivery domain and deep understanding of the complex media processing system. You can get the experience of work with cloud-based OTT systems which stream hundreds of video channels 24/7 to hundreds of thousands of end-users. From test automation side you will be able to participate in testing different system components, develop your skills of test creation and optimization, learn best practices from senior teammates and contribute to project-wide automation improvements. Also, it is a great chance to grow in QA tech lead direction and get the experience of being responsible for the delivery of small QA team.
Our automation team is distributed between several locations (Kyiv, Hong-Kong, France, US, Israel) and has 20+ members (10 of them are located in Kyiv). We are responsible for keeping extensive test coverage, maintaining critical test suites, improving test framework, providing high-quality test planning and helping R&D department to deliver high-quality software to the end-users in time.
System description can be found here:
- 2 years of experience in software QA automation;
- extensive experience in test planning, creating and maintaining test cases & bug reports;
- experience of being responsible for testing small product/functional area;
- strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- good reporting and prioritization skills;
- experience in mentoring junior colleagues;
- flexibility in conditions of changing priorities;
- upper-intermediate English (both spoken and written).
- knowledge and experience of working in the video domain (particularly packaging and OTT delivery);
- experience with requirements gathering, design and implementation;
- experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes);
- experience with Agile methodology, JIRA, Confluence;
- knowledge in Linux, networking.
- test planning for specific features and functional areas;
- as test automation owner to be responsible for quality and stability of specific modules;
- troubleshoot and reproduce issues, report and process defects;
- analyze product requirements and identify test requirements;
- prioritize and distribute tasks between junior QA teammates;
- be able to report for small QA automation team;
- be a part of SCRUM Team (participate in Team planning, tasks estimation, implementation, sprint demos, process improvements);
- communicate effectively within large distributed R&D team;
- do exploratory testing in order to understand product functionality and use cases.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.