Automotive Design Program Manager IRC152917
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
For 20 years, GlobalLogic has partnered with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. Now, in an increasingly digital world that places the consumer at the center of every interaction, we’re showing businesses how they can connect the dots back to consumers, innovate within predictable budgets, and bring the next generation of digital products and services to market.
As a team, we are looking for experienced and ambitious managers who are ready to take projects under control and be responsible for the successful delivery on time within budget and scope. A successful candidate should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis, as well as be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
We are hiring a Automotive Design Program Manager to work at our facilities in Krakow Poland.
- Extensive project experience within an automotive design environment
- Good understanding of all processes and tools within Automotive product design
- Extensive knowledge of processes interfacing with Automotive product design
- Ability to manage and analyze financial data (forecast, budget, and actuals)
- Application and interpretation of program plans to meet project goals in terms of time, cost and content
- Change management skills
- Creativity to identify efficiency opportunities
- Group spirit rather than locally minded
- High authority and persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Ability to foster team spirit
- Ability and confidence to communicate at senior and executive level
- People management skills
- Cultural sensitivity, especially Asian – European culture
- Accountable for project management of complete vehicle design content during vehicle product development phases
- Integration of overall vehicle project/program plans with design project plans and sub plans
- Manages overall delivery timing, content, and quality in the project team
- Maintains Resourcing, Budget, Forecasts & Follow up
- Task delegation and follow-up for project team members
- Close working relationship with all internal Design heads and liaise with external international clients
- Communication with stakeholders and management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.