Autosar Engineer IRC161816
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people’s everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity! We are looking for skilled AUTOSAR Engineers to contribute to the life-saving (but not only) automotive solution. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
A project for the automotive industry, the client is a well-known German car manufacturer. The project covers software development of the front camera which is one of the components ADAS. The solution is based on the Autosar architecture.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
Minimum 3 years of experience as an Embedded Developer
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer
- Good knowledge of functional safety topics
- Knowledge of Linux and CANoe
- Good knowledge of embedded C programming language (C++ nice to have)
- Good knowledge of automotive communication protocols – CAN/LIN/ Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc.
- Experience in debugging of low level embedded projects
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers e.g RH850, NXP MPC55xx, etc. and various compilers – Greenhills, WindRiver, etc.
- Good language skills (English)
- Teamwork attitude
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C language
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Assuring code quality
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.